TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Click here to see the Terms & Conditions for entering the 2012 Australasian Safari.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In exchange for being able to attend or participate in the event, you agree:
- to release Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Ltd ("CAMS") and Australian Motor Sport Commission Ltd, promoters, sponsor organisations,land owners and lessees, organisers of the event, their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Associated Entities") from all liability for your death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage (including property damage) ("harm") howsoever arising from your participation in or attendance at the event, except to the extent prohibited by law;
- that CAMS and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied or express, that the event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
- to attend or participate in the event at your own risk.
You acknowledge that:
- the risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the risk that you may suffer harm as a result of: motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons or property;
- acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent) committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and
- the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
- Motor sport is dangerous and that accidentscausing harm can and do happen and may happen to you.
- You accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities.
Competitors, Service & Support crew will be asked to sign a disclaimer at documentation, prior to participating in the Safari. Auto competitors are required to sign both the CAMS Disclaimer and also the CAMS Camping Grounds Disclaimers. Click on the links for a copy of the respective disclaimers - CAMS ; CAMS Camp Grounds Disclaimer; Motorcycling Australia
WARNING TO THE PUBLIC
Motor racing is DANGEROUS, and spectators attending this track do so entirely at their own risk. It is a condition of admission that all personal having a connection with the promotion, and/or organising, and/or conduct of the meeting, including the owners of the land and the riders and owners of vehicles and passengers in vehicles, are absolved from all liability arising out of the accidents causing damage or personal injury to spectators or ticket holders, except where due care and skill has not been exercised.